Monday, July 20, 2009

Slobbery Mess!

My babies have decided to become slobbery babies! They love to put their hands in their mouth and drool everywhere....and after some internet research, this sounds like the early signs of teething!!! WOW....they are only 3 months old! However, I cut my first tooth at 4 1/2 months, so I suppose it's possible for my babies to do the same.

Nana and I whipped out the teething ring the other day to see what London would do with it. We think she liked it!!!

Another thing we are attempting more of is "Tummy Time". I will admit....I am an awful Mommy and hate doing tummy time since the babies dislike it so much. However, I decided the other day that I need to get over it and begin a regular tummy time routine. SO, I made a chart (because I am THAT nerdy) and will check off each day that my babies have had their tummy time! Otherwise I will forget if I have done it for that day, and with which baby?!?! So we decided to try it on their Boppy the other day, and Mr. Jones did AMAZING! He was lifting up quite a bit, and even SMILED while doing it! Granted, this only lasted for a VERY short period of time before he realized that it was really hard and began to scream!!! But at least this picture is pretty dadgum cute!


1 comment:

  1. ohhhh!!! His smile is adorable! Jillian HATES tummy time on the boppy - always leads to lots of crying.
    And I cant believe they might be teething??!! wow!

    ReplyDelete