We had the busiest day yesterday filled with a ton of visitors! It was lots of fun to show off the babies, but man was I wiped out last night! (But I am every night, so that's not a new feeling...hehe)
Our first group was a bunch of family that hadn't seen the babies yet, and the kids were excited to hold J&L. The girls did such a good job with the babies and were so sweet to them. They had fun taking turns holding each baby....I foresee some babysitters in the future!!!
This is Trent and Pam, but unfortunately both their heads were down...doting on London of course! And notice Will taking a picture of his hand...he loved that camera!
Jen loving on Jones!
Kendall holding Mr. Jones
Parker & Kendall with London and her new big girl paci!!!
Abby & Jones!
Then Aunt Brooke came over at 2:30 as she was able to get off work a little early. We were able to catch up and she gave the babies some good love time. :) (I have known Brooke since I was 5 years old, so she definitely deserves the title "Aunt")
And then finally, we had a couple over last night for dinner that also has twins and were able to "grill" them on the many twin questions we had. They were so sweet to come out and offer advice and support.
By the time we did the 10:00 feeding, David and I were practically Zombies and could barely keep our eyes open. But we LOVED having the visitors, and of course having everyone "ooh and ahh" over Jones and London. What parent doesn't love that???

Jones and London are getting so big! I hope we get to see them again when we (finally) meet Brent's son, Zach.
ReplyDeleteWe had such a good time visiting you and the babies. We will see you again next summer and your babies will be walking! Time flies. Thanks for letting us invade you. The kids will be talking about "the twins" for a long time. :)
ReplyDelete