Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD

One of my FAVORITE things to do is EAT! It doesn't matter if it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert....food is a passion of mine! I love to cook and bake, but I also love going out to eat. David and I have fun trying new places, and we recently went to North Main BBQ in Euless for the 2nd or 3rd time. We had forgotten just how amazing the food is. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for $12. That includes a drink and tax. You just run through the line and get all the ribs, brisket, turkey, chicken, sausage, and sides that your plate can hold! It is absolutely delicious and I highly recommend you giving it a try if you haven't. The Food Network recently did a piece on it and they just re-aired it last night again on the show "The Best Thing I Ever Ate".
The babies did a great job, and didn't have any fits while we were there! We are getting more and more brave with taking them out in public. :)


I finally received ALL of the babies professional photo shoot pictures and I love them! They are so cute, and I can't wait to go through and decide which one(s) I want to use for their announcement. FINALLY, I can send those out! Here is a sneak peek at one of their pics!!!



3 comments:

  1. Ahem....next time you go to North Main, Morgan, Jillian and I are coming with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest picture ever! Michael and I found out today we are having a little girl (Landry). Would you mind sharing the name and contact info for the woman wo did the twins crib sets? I have the fabric I want picked out.
    Let me know when I can drop by one day. I will bring lunch and we can play with the kiddos!

    Can't wait to see you!
    Deana (972 824-9985)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that pic is truly adorable!! Can't believe they let u do that to them - they r such good babies! Can't wait to see more of their newborn pics

    ReplyDelete