Kristin came over to visit the babies on Saturday, and it was lots of fun to see her and catch up! She was really good with the babies and you could tell she had some "baby experience"! Jones wore his John Deere onesie for KR, and London insisted on wearing a dress. :) Don't the babies look huge in her arms?....maybe that's because KR weighs one pound?

Nana and I decided that London needed her first shopping experience on Sunday, so we took her with us to Highland Village. We found about 1 million cute things in the store, but were having difficulty finding her size. 0-3 months...too small. 3-6 months....nope, too small!! Then we moved up to 6-12 months!!!!!!!!!!! (she can't wear 6-12 months in any other brand except this one store though) At this point London was getting a little annoyed with us trying on clothes on her while one of us held her in the air and the other shoved clothes on. Finally I just grabbed a swimsuit and Nana grabbed a dress and we left. Before we left I had to take London's picture at the store, and then modeling some ridiculous sunglasses I found. (do people really buy these for their infants?)


Here is London in her new dress Nana bought her.
It's a halter dress perfect for the beach!

Grampas came over the other day and had some boy time with Jones. They watched Fox Sports together and bonded! Jones told me he was crazy about his Grampas!


Thanks for sharing the Blog via Allen. It is truly amazing the progress the babies have made. And they are just adorable! Don't know when we'll be back across the Mighty Mississippi again, but Ray and I will definitely call ahead to arrange a meeting.
ReplyDeleteSusan Stockstill
I am so happy to see that the babies are well! They are absolutely adorable! Congratulations to the happy parents!
ReplyDelete"Uncle" Carolyn!
They are so sweet! I know it is a lot of work, but it is also so much fun to hold two at the same time. You lucked out with a boy and a girl! Loved getting to catch up with you and can't wait to get together again.
ReplyDeletePS: If I weigh 1 pound, you weigh negative 10.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! Y'all are great parents!
ReplyDelete