Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Days Fly By...

I have heard from other mothers that your days fly by, but now that I am experiencing it first hand, I know they weren't lying!! It's almost kind of scary how the time goes, and I am trying to enjoy every last second with these babies. Even the seconds of high pitched shrills from my sweet boy. :)

We had our official first play date on Monday. Morgan and Jillian came over!!! Of course the babies had NO idea that other babies were around and that they were partaking in a "play date", but Morgan and I had fun! It was nice quizzing each other about new mommy stuff and trying to figure this all out at the same time. Jillian was very sweet and is DEFINITELY looking like a spitting image of her daddy! We attempted a group shot, but of course we couldn't get all babies still at the same time. Here are the 2 shots I got.

This Friday will be the babies' 3 month birthday! I am so proud of my big babies. They were weighed last week and Jones was 10 lb. and London was 10 1/2 lbs! She LOVE LOVE LOVES her bottles and is actually eating nearly double what Mr. Jones is eating. I think a lot of that also has to do with the fact that he is on nasty tasting formula so he doesn't enjoy eating like she does. Poor baby!
We have had some "near smilings" from Miss London today and that has made David and I's day! Hopefully we can catch it on camera....and I can't wait for Jones to do the same!

3 comments:

  1. I am in AWE how you do it! Seriously.. One is so full-time for me and she's a good baby.. Are you staying home with them?? Yes, I agree w/ your post.. the days do fly by and I'm always amazed how much I am looking at the clock and aware of what time it is etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Mia's gotten hot in her miracle blanket.. her nursery stays colder than any other room in the house and I'm still not sure why that is.. come winter time, we'll need to fix that :)
    Staying home is the best job in the world - I do think it's the hardest but it's so rewarding and you get to witness all the changes first hand. My struggle right now is that she's definitely dropping naps and that's hard to get stuff done and also come up w/ creative ideas on how to entertain her all day everyday : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had SO much fun coming out to see you! So fun to have some adult time and talk about our babies! We need another 'playdate' soon!!!

    ReplyDelete