Sunday, June 27, 2010

World's Whitest Kitchen


Do not panic...this is only the primer. I did not select "hospital white" as my final choice. You do nearly have to squint when you're in the kitchen and have all the lights on. Quite blinding! But I do LOVE white!!

Tomorrow is another day of sanding the cabinetry for the 143rd time. Hopefully all sanding will end by tomorrow afternoon and we can move on to the real paint color. I sound as if I have selected the real paint color...which I have not. I do not have a sample of our countertops which means I cannot select a white for the cabinetry. Frustrating! I am hoping that this week will produce lots of progress and I'll have tons of updates each day....wishful thinking??


Not the smoothest transition, but I must share that both Jones and London were dunked in the swimming pool yesterday for the first time and I nearly had a heart attack. I know that babies apparently have the instinct to hold their breathe under water if being quickly dunked, but I was pretty certain somehow mine were born not knowing this.

Fortunately, I was proven wrong and both babies survived just fine. Here's London coming back out of the water. We did not capture Jones' "dunking" on camera. I only allowed 1 dunk per baby as my anxiety level was extremely high at this point.

1 comment:

  1. your kitchen will be so pretty! cant wait to see final pics. and ohhhhh how your twins have grown! GORGEOUS babies!!

    ReplyDelete