Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


We had a fabulous day last Sunday celebrating the amazing men in our lives. Happy Father's Day to David, my daddy, David's dad, and Papa!

I suppose we are an unoriginal family as we headed out for...you guessed it...BURGERS! This time we went to a burger joint in Plano that Jennifer said had been around forever. It was fabulous!

I am so blessed to have these men in my life!

David is an absolutely fabulous Daddy...but I already knew he would be. He loves his babies so much and works hard to provide for all of us. The babies LOVE when he gets home from work and reach out their little arms for him constantly. I love to watch the 3 of them interact with each other. They get TONS of kisses from their daddy!

Yes, Jones is drinking from a pink cup...sorry, Jones!
Jones and London recently visited Sherman to see David's dad, Papaw. They made themselves at home and crawled all over the place getting into everything. Before we headed out to a hibachi restaurant for their entertainment, they got some cuddle time together!

My granddaddy, Papa, was able to be in town for both Jones and London's 1st birthday AND Father's Day. How wonderful! The babies just loved him and were very excited to show off their crawling and pulling-up skills to Papa. It is so wonderful to see them together.

I can't even begin to write about my adoration and respect I have for my own daddy. It would take me all day! He is a man of God and has lived a life that is based upon action and not just talk. He is an excellent role model to have and has always been there for me. I know he will always be there for Jones and London too. He often tells me what an amazing treat life is with grandchildren...he never knew it would be this good!

That's right...this Grampas even goes to music class!


Georgia Bulldogs
Praisin' the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment