OK, people...we have CABINETRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last night felt like Christmas Eve to David & I as we fell asleep. We were so excited for this morning to arrive! I worked this morning for Lynn, so I didn't see the install in progress. But I got updates from Nana on the quick progress they were making! They had everything installed before lunch. The cabinetry is BEAUTIFUL and I am thrilled to see it painted.
The picture above shows the corner that used to be a hall closet.
I had to include this idiotic picture of me running through the kitchen.
I think I'm a little excited?
On a side note, Missy awoke the other night at about 9:30 crying her eyes out. This is very rare so I rushed into her room to see tears streaming down her face and her little outstretched arms in her crib. How could I resist?! I assume she had a bad dream. I took her in to David's office where he was on his computer. He grabbed his girl, stopped reading dirt bike forums, and searched for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on youtube for her. Pretty sweet, huh?
This is a Daddy's Girl.

Yay for cabinets!!!! I'm dying to see your kitchen complete. As I know you are too.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that story about London. Well, not the bad dream part. David is so sweet with her. She is mesmerized by it?!
PS: Jill has the same jammies
Yeah! I am excited for the cabinets too! Keep posting pictures, cant wait to see the final product!
ReplyDelete