Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Couple More Pics...

I just can't resist posting more pictures...
and there will be a ton more in the future!  


Our first family photo! 
(doesn't it look like David is holding a mini duplicate of himself?)


London wrapped in pink...with a purple bow.  
(they ran out of pink bows!)



Jones wrapped in blue ready to head to A&M!
(he is such a big boy...hehe)




Mama with her two babies wearing their A&M caps!  



5 comments:

  1. We're thinking of you and we can't wait to hold your little peanuts! They are perfect and beautiful!

    What an amazing family. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. Keep blogging. :-)

    Love,
    Colleen & Megan
    & the rest of your Wilson Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, too! I can't believe you just had surgery. Babies are still beautiful. I want them to come home now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am so excited for you :) It has been so cool to watch you go through your journey over the past 2 years! What a blessing these two babies are! They are absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to meet them :)Love,

    Lindsay L :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRECIOUS!!! Keep posting pics of those beautiful babies!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are SO ADORABLE! I know you cant wait to bring them home - keep posting more pictures when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete