We surprised Grampas yesterday on his birthday early in the morning with breakfast. I pulled the babies right out of bed, threw on their shoes, and picked up something yummy for the birthday boy! We had so much fun eating, playing, riding around the neighborhood in our wagon, and playing the piano!! Gaga set Jones on the piano bench and he began to play the piano ever so gently. It was absolutely adorable. As if he knew what he was doing! This boy loves music. I love it!!

We then put London next to him to play, and she eventually ended up banging the keys. There ya have it! Perfect example of my kiddos personality differences! ( I can remember sitting in that exact spot practicing piano and getting frustrated and banging the keys just like London...hmmmmm, wonder where she gets it?)
Today has been another amazing day with beautiful weather!! This Fall weather just puts a little skip in my step and makes me so excited for all the fun holidays approaching. I have a roast and vegetables in the crock pot, and just made cinnamon apples on the stove. I'm pretty obsessed with the way my house smells right now, but I have a feeling this won't be happening everyday. OK, off to clean the house while the chillens sleep...

Has that piano always been in their house? I do not remember a piano at all!! Ahhh, I'm so turning 30 soon. Crazy how they are so different personality wise. L is definitely a mini you!!
ReplyDelete