Thursday, October 14, 2010

1 fabric...4 projects

For those that know me well, you know how I am obsessed with doing crafts. Sewing, painting, mod podging...all that nerdy stuff!
Well, I recently purchased some pillows for the kids' playroom. I became so in love with the fabric, I bought the same fabric and used every last scrap of it on as many crafts/projects as I could. I know I'm a nerd, but had LOTS of fun doing this stuff. :) Just thought I'd share some pics of my nerdiness.


The polka dot pillows were the original purchase and the obsession began.

Then I ordered enough to back the bookshelf in the playroom.

Then with the extra I made an outfit for London to wear to the Pumpkin Patch.

Then I still had a little left and made a basket liner for our trick or treat candy.
Then I realized that I had gone a little out of control with this fabric and needed to settle down.



Speaking of crafts...here's 2 more Halloween things I made this year. The kids really do enjoy changing the "countdown to candy" deal every morning. I can't wait for Halloween and to dress them up this year!!





6 comments:

  1. THAT'S IT! I'm taking a sewing class at JoAnn's or something. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a fraction of your talent! LOVE as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! I have seen the "count down to candy" on another bog and wasn't up for trying it yet. Way to go! Are J and L out of cribs? I would love to see there new room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy how crafty you are. Love it all. Is it ok to say I'm a little jealous??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me laugh out loud, Susan! Of course we will!

    ReplyDelete