You might be curious as to the title of this post. Who is Tawana? Well, I'm glad you asked!!! This was Jones' first ever hair stylist! hehehe
We headed up to Cool Cuts for Kids and had Jones' first REAL haircut. (not given by Daddy) He got to sit in a cool yellow taxi AND watch Thomas the Train. I thought we were all good...but once Tawana came at him with the scissors and squirt bottle, all went downhill. The tears started and did not let up until he was back in my arms after she was all done. (Approx. 3 minutes later)
Waiting our turn with Daddy.
This taxi is COOL!
Smirking at Mommy.
OK, I think I hate this taxi now.
Not the SQUIRT bottle!!!!
TEARS
MORE TEARS
I am VERY proud of him, and I think he looks just great! I personally have an issue with long messy looking hair (that goes over the ears, etc.) so I was thrilled to see his short preppy little cut!
London did not get her haircut (as I am growing it out as long as possible) but she did get to drive the yellow taxi as well and she thought she was hot stuff!

Those babies are precious! An early Happy Birthday to them!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! can't believe how big they are
ReplyDelete