Saturday, April 17, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

...I had just been rushed in for an unexpected C-section delivery of Jones & London! Can you believe how quickly time has gone by and I now have a set of 1 year olds!?

We celebrated Jones and London's birthday today with family and enjoyed it so much. The babies are WIPED out (and so am I) and they are taking a super long nap right now. My next post will include party pics.

For now, check out pictures below and the amazingly wonderful progress these sweet babies have made in a year! God is GOOD!!


Not feeling so hot. I knew something wasn't right and that "the special shot" wasn't going to stop contractions this time. Ohhhhhhhh contractions aren't fun!!!

London Ann after birth

London Ann at 1 year in her birthday dress

Jones Raymond at birth

Jones Raymond at 1 year in his birthday duds

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Hard to believe it's already been a year. We have got to get the kiddos together, especially since Jones and London can play now with Peyton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having two BEAUTIFUL one year olds!!! Love their birthday portraits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they are already ONE!!!! They are adorable! Hope you all had fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete