Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter this past Sunday. David and I hosted Easter lunch at the new house even though things are still FAR from organized and settled here. It didn't matter as we still had a great time! Rowan hunted for eggs and we all enjoyed an excellent lunch that featured new recipes that we loved!!! It's rare for us to veer from our normal menu, but we were glad we did!

Storytime with Nana and Gaga

All the cousins! :)

Checking out our Easter Wagons and eating a little green plastic grass.

Posing for some more pics in front of the SAME chair that we have every picture taken in front of!! This chair needs to disappear!!!


And for those decorating/renovation followers out there...Let me include the before and semi-after picture of our front entryway. I still need to hang things on the wall and change the lighting, but you can see the HUGE difference already!

BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

  1. Lots of things:
    1. Love the Easter wagons. I feel I need one in my life. I'll need details on those.
    2. OH my goodness your hallway looks fantastic. Love it
    3. J&L are super cute!!! So happy!

    ReplyDelete