Our trip to the Bahamas was fantastic! We loved getting to spend time alone and just relax!! We unfortunately got burnt to a crisp on the first full day we were there! Not good! Overall, we loved The Atlantis and can't wait to take the kids back one day!
Here is our "reunion" with the kiddos...WE were so excited, London looks less than thrilled. And then she proceeded to CRY HER EYES OUT when her Gaga left and went home!
Had to include this last picture so you get a good idea of how burnt I was. Check out that chest! You can only imagine how much peelage is occurring right now!

Dang girl you are burned!!! So glad you and David were able to get away! Bahamas looks AMAZING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGaGa cried her eyes out, TOO, when she had to leave! So glad you had a good time and let us keep Jones and London.
ReplyDeleteI posted the other day and it never showed up. I just said in a whiny annoying voice: I wannnnnna goooooo. Glad y'all had fun. Looks gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete