Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Fam


We attempted some family pictures recently. I use the word "attempt" because things didn't go quite as planned. We ended up being delayed and Jones ended up getting really antsy. He was tired of waiting, so by the time we started shooting, he was TICKED! We only got like 2 smiles from him the whole time. I guess this is what happens with 2 toddlers!

Here are a few shots from the shoot...

P.S. I hate the face I am making in the pose where we are seated on the grass. Just wanted you to know.












3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE these pictures!!! So insanely sweet. What a beautiful family and couldn't love Jones and London's outfits any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are always more critical of our own pictures then other people...so with being said they are ALL adorable! You look good as always and jones and london are so stinkin cute! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN LOVE with these pictures!!!!!!!! I love the last one where they are clasping their hands and smiling at the SAME TIME!
    Also LOVE the outfits.
    Who took those pics?

    ReplyDelete