Sorry I did not do a post of just countertop pics...DUH! Since they have been requested...here they are! I am super duper pleased with the way they turned out. My little version of Carrera Marble but way more durable.
You can see the under counter lights have been installed....but no backsplash yet.
Tomorrow is a VERY exciting day. I get my sink back! That's right...David and I have lived the past 6 weeks with no disposal and no kitchen sink. We have to do dishes in the bathroom sink and that is pretty disgusting when you think about it. Absolutely no food can go down the sink so I have to first wipe everything down with paper towels first. Gross!! We have eaten out SO much and I can't wait to make a casserole or some cookies ASAP! I never thought I would say this...but I am even excited to wash dishes tomorrow. :)

I especially love the way the counter tops "fold" over the edge!
ReplyDeleteLove them!
ReplyDelete