Saturday, July 17, 2010

99% Done!

Well the time has come to reveal the kitchen that is 99% complete! It took us exactly 8 weeks to complete. 8 LONG weeks of our wet bar being our make-shift kitchen! It was worth the wait because I am VERY excited about it. Of course there are still some final things that have to be done including the nook light, 2 cabinet doors that are being remade and repainted, and the desk area might be getting a "tweaking" as well. (and of course I have to get the accessories right and anyone that knows me well knows that will take me forever!)

But here are some pictures to give you a good idea of the "look"!!


Let's first refresh our memories of what this glorious kitchen started out as:

GREEN countertops and PINK tiled floor.



AFTER:





I'll have to do another "after" post to show the other areas that aren't quite done yet!

P.S. We have a very "near walker" in this household and I'll have to post video later of this girl working it around the playroom with her lawn mower!!

7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Congratulations and happy cooking! Do you feel pressure to cook something yummy every night now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can't wait to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love!!! The play date is going to HAVE to be at your house this week so I can ohh & ahhh in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! Can't wait to see it with all of the accessories and in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaamazing! just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks sooo good! Glad it is finally done. Can't wait to come over and have you cook me a gourmet meal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very jealous!!! Looks AWESOME! The attention to details is very awesome. I really like the wood grain on the island and the fixtures

    ReplyDelete