My second Mother's Day was great! Even better than the first as my babies were still in the hospital last Mother's Day. (see pic below)
We did our usual hamburger celebration with all the mom's in our family. We had a great time and just enjoyed being together!
Mama's Babies THIS year
Nana and the babies...I like how London needed to do a leg kick in this pic
I want to take a second to thank all of the Mother's in my life. First, my mother who dedicated her life to being an amazing mom. I love her VERY much and am sad Jones and London will never get to meet her, but know she is watching down on them. Second, my stepmother who has helped raise me since I was a teenager. She is nurturing & caring and I am very thankful for her role in my life. Third, my mother-in-law whom I have a very close genuine relationship with. I am not only grateful for the wonderful mother she is to David, but also to me and my children.
I am very blessed to have had all 3 of these women play a role in the woman I am today. I love you all!

Love this post.
ReplyDelete