Sunday, May 23, 2010

1st Birthday Movie

This video is long overdue, but I wanted to post the video I made for Jones and London's 1st Birthday last month. Most of you know that I love making these movies, so of course I needed to make one for my babies!

If you have some free time I'd love for you to check it out. There is a segment near the end of Jones dancing and the ending is what chokes me up every time I watch it. ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and more kitchen reno to start back up tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Kristen! I don't even know what to say. That video is absolutely amazing. I love the music you selected...for so many reasons. The words seem to fit perfectly. And the babies are just beautiful! What amazing blessings!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful video! I loved watching it!! Such precious, happy babies! You and David are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete