Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Few New Things

We FINALLY put a highchair to use yesterday and let Jones give it a whirl. He did great, but I think he looks tiny in it! He was VERY proud of himself. After dinner he got in his bouncy seat and couldn't stop smiling and squealing!! My SWEET boy!!

London continues to get better and better at sitting up on her own. I am so proud of her. She had just finished getting a bath and decided she needed a little practice. After awhile of using her arms for support, she gets brave and lifts them up to balance on her own. Big girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that smile on Jones face! And that's great London is sitting up by herself!!
    I thought I wrote a comment when she got teeth, must have somehow messed that up. Either way - can't believe she has teeth!!!!
    Jillian can't wait to see her friends again!

    ReplyDelete