I made the mistake of not planning far enough in advance to do a Christmas picture for this year. I had J&L's outfits all ready...and just figured Connie could snap a picture of them in some outdoor setting. WELL, when it finally came time to take the picture, the weather turned colder and overcast several days in a row and not OK for an outdoor shoot! Oh No!
SO, I called Lynn and begged her to shoot the kids because I needed a Christmas card pic STAT! She happily agreed (even though she doesn't regularly shoot kids) and allowed me to bring my whole family to work. hehe
It has been nearly 2 WEEKS since I ordered my cards (note to self: don't use Winkflash again) and they still have not arrived. I am NOT happy about that, but hopefully everyone will enjoy receiving some belated Christmas wishes from my babies!
Thanks, Lynn, for saving the day!!!





I was actually wondering where your Christmas card was! I knew it would be cuteness of the babies. Can't wait to see it! Pics are great, don't know why the lady doesn't do kids!! P.S. Love the long hair!
ReplyDelete