So I haven't posted for awhile, and I have definitely been given a hard time about it...so this post is for Christine!! haha
This was a fantastic weekend full of both rain showers AND baby showers!! Yippee! It was pouring rain all day
Friday. I headed out to breakfast with David first thing Friday morning and then went straight to my doctor's appointment. David didn't go to this one as he has been swamped at work, plus there were no fun sonos involved....only the cervix measuring one. Not nearly as fun! :) The great news is that all of my measurements looked awesome! Dr. C was really positive and said that everything looked great and my "sore to the touch belly" was normal and also not to be worried about being exposed to the Roseola Virus that my nephew had caught. I'll return in 2 more weeks and we'll get a "baby measurement" sono again and see their progress. I can definitely tell they are growing though as my stomach continues to get larger and larger!
After my doctor's appointment, I headed over to my team meeting at work. There are 10 of us in the district that do my job, and we get to meet regularly for meetings. They had told me they were going to provide lunch at this meeting in celebration of Jones and London! They each brought something for the lunch and it was all DELICIOUS!!!
They gave me some adorable preemie onesies along with a very generous giftcard! My team rocks and I am going to miss them so much next year!!!! (pics coming soon)
The following day, Saturday, was yet another shower thrown by David's Aunt Judy, Kathy O., and David's mom. They rented a room at the Chocolate Angel and had an absolutely wonderful lunch and dessert provided! Then I proceeded to open 1 million gifts....most of which were the size of Miami! David arrived at the end to help with all of the huge boxes which was a great help!!! Check out our "loot" pictures from this shower! WOW, we are so blessed! Here are just a few pictures...
I got 2 of these onesies that say "Former Wombmates"!
These are 2 cute "Aggie" rubber duckies from Sarah...but I thought the picture was funny cause of my perfect placement of how I'm holding them!
The 2 pictures above show "The Loot" from shower #2!!!
I am off of work this week for Spring Break and plan on doing some "catching up" with preparing for the babies...I suppose this is considered nesting??? I promise the next post really will include nursery pictures....a work in progress!!

Love it! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDelete