Monday, March 30, 2009

A SIGH of relief!

I allowed myself to become worried this weekend about one of the babies' well being.  You know when you somehow convince yourself of the worst case scenario even though you have little justification for those feelings??  I started feeling nervous about one of the babies and thinking that I was only feeling movement from one baby.  My movements had changed and instead of feeling movements on the left and right side, I was only feeling movement right under my ribs.
Anyway, I was excited to get my sonogram this morning to make sure they were both OK.  I got a call early this morning saying my sonographer had to cancel due to a family emergency!!  NOOOOO!!!!  I asked the front desk if there was anyone else that might do the sono as I thought maybe I was only feeling movement from one baby.  Sure enough they got me in to a high risk specialist for a sonogram.  It was awesome!  The sonogram was extremely thorough and he confirmed that both babies were head down, and that's why I was only feeling movement near my ribs....4 little feet were up there kicking away!  (that's why all my ribs feel broken) Jones weighed in at 3 lbs. 9 oz. and London weighed in at 3 lbs. 4 oz.  Woo Hoo!  They are growing perfectly and I am so proud of them!  hehe    I saw Dr. C shortly after and she performed the fFN test and I already have received those results as well....negative!  Therefore, I most likely won't be going into labor in the next 2 weeks.  That's good news.  



On another note, I finished this painting for the babies' nursery last week.  I wish I could say that I painted it freehand and I was a talented artist...but that would be a lie.  Instead, I found the picture, used an overhead to project it on the canvas, and then painted it!  I am a cheater, but I think it sure came out cute.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Jones and London - they are getting bigger!! And your zebra picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Every two weeks they stay put is good! I can't imagine having 2 sets of feet kicking my ribs, wow! You are never complain either, I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete