Friday, February 17, 2012

Resurfacing

It has now been months since I've posted last and I finally am resurfacing and ready to update the blog with some of the happenings from the past couple months. I won't lie, the last couple months have been awful. We've faced loss, sadness, fear, anxiety....you name it. However, I'm reminded how God never abandons you or leaves you alone....especially during the seasons of your life that are hardest. Despite the fact that we've had a rough couple of months, we still have had lots of fun times of celebrating holidays and just being together as a family. This post will be a brief recap! Here's to hoping 2012 brings lots of happy times!




It looks like we're about to take off on our first flight....BUT, we're just at the aviation museum for Rowan's 4th birthday!


Christmas Eve Service...Can you tell what part we played in the story of Jesus' birth?


Cousins + Christmas = Lots of Fun!!


More Kissing Cousins...Check out Jones' lips...ha!


Creating some Christmas Art for our grandparents!


The boys swimming in gifts...it was a bit ridiculous!


A strange reaction to their Santa gift....a new trampoline and all we got was a smirk from Jones. They eventually warmed up to it!


J&L got to help babysit Holland the other day and LOVED it! All they want to do is feed her the entire time we're together!
Oh, and say, "No, baby Holland, don't do that!"
Isn't she beautiful???


Our Valentine's we took to the kids in our Mother's Day Out class!


Valentine's Morning with our lip kazoos! :)
And yes, I insisted they eat off a red tablecloth to be festive.


London was so excited for another new Minnie she couldn't help but kiss her. These were delivered by Gaga and Dadas on V-Day morning. So fun!


Well there you have it....a brief recap of the last couple months! Looking forward to more regular posts in the future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment