Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Bunch of Randomness

I have been SO slow in the blog postings lately...but the funny part is that I sit down everyday and go through my own list of blogs and get bummed when others don't update. Then I hop up from my computer and forget to update my own blog!

Anyhoo...this post will most certainly be random since it's been awhile since I've updated on anything. For instance, I'd like to talk about carpet cleaner.
First, and most random, I have to sing the praises of Folex. If you know what it is, then you will agree with me. This is hands down the best carpet cleaner I've ever used. Having twin toddlers can certainly put your carpet to the test. A long time ago, my boss, Lynn, had something she needed to clean up on the carpet while I was at her house. She proceeded to use Folex (which I'd never heard of) and this fancy wet vac. I was impressed with her fancy tools, but even more impressed that the grease stain immediately came up!

Well...I ran out and bought Folex and a fancy wet vac myself and let me tell you how much it has saved my carpet! The other day I found a random dried candy stain, dirt stain, and unknown stain in my playroom. All immediately came up and I was happy. I highly recommend!

Not sure why I just spent so much time talking about carpet cleaner. Let's move on.


These are the 2 books on my nightstand right now. Not the best picture....but it gives you an idea. Have I even cracked either of these?.....No. Will I tonight?....No.

Some people might say the twins are too young to be potty trained....but I have a funny feeling that London is ready.

After she poops, she points to her bottom and says "Poo Poo"
Then runs to her room and grabs a diaper and several wipes.
She returns to me, hands over the goods, and lays down!!!!!

Is that hysterical?! Now I just have to read the book and figure out how to help her along! Anytime I ask Jones if he's gone to the bathroom he always responds, "NO!"
Literally could have the biggest load in his diaper and I get a "NO!"

And to continue the randomness....Jones continues to disappear while we're playing and when I go searching for him, I find him with his workbench. He is always very busy...hitting nails, using the screwdriver, etc. Lots of work to be done!! It's a shame I've got it in the closet next to a pink stroller.

And finally.....we went on a road trip!!! We brought Daddas and Gaga along and crammed into the car to head down to our old stomping grounds.

I am a super nostalgic type of gal, and wanted to see the area where I was born. (the house, the hospital, etc.) Since we moved when I was 2 months old I don't have any recollection of the area! So we headed to Lumberton & Beaumont.
Gaga's #3 indicates our third stop...I think we might have stopped 10 times on our 5 hour trip...but that's what made it fun!

Why are BBQ restaurants on the side of the road the best?

1st house

Hospital where I was born

We also headed over to Port Arthur which is where my mom spent a good portion of her childhood. It was so neat seeing where she grew up!

We certainly ate lots of good healthy food while we were there.

We headed to this local bakery for breakfast and I think my face explains how I felt at this moment. This was pretty much my heaven.

The troops were getting a little restless on the way home. I attempted to tell the kids that the elephant was about to take a nap and was very sleepy and they needed to sleep too. Didn't work.

If you are still reading...then you deserve an award! That sums up my most random post ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment