Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Bunny Sighting!

We headed to Willowbend Mall to visit the Easter Bunny! We heard he had made a stop there so the babies put on their Easter duds for a photo op. I was nervous that the babies would be scared, but they weren't a bit! We handed them over to the giant bunny and they looked around at everything in amazement. Jones was pretty smiley, but London gave us a lot of blank stares. This was the best out of all that were taken. I think they look pretty sweet!

They can't wait till the Easter Bunny comes to our house and leaves eggs and candy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kristen!!! They are so sweet and cute and adorable :). Love their Easter outfits! I had so much fun seeing you and those sweet babies last week. We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that bunny did not scare them! So cute! For some reason I could handle Santa but the giant bunny terrified me as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh my goodness!!! Look at them!!! Seriously precious! LOVE the picture!

    ReplyDelete