Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sold!



The sign says it all!!!! We are MOVING! We are so excited about this new venture in our life. David already owned this home when we got married, so I have never been through the buying a new house/selling an old house process. MAN, is it stressful!?!

We were VERY fortunate enough to receive 4 offers on our house. Did I mention that 2 of them came in on the first day it was listed. Within 4 days of being on the market, we had come to an agreement with a buyer! Tomorrow ends our option period and we are thrilled. I feel great about the woman who is buying our home. She has twin boys!!! It's meant to be! :)

We close on our NEW home next week!!! Woo Hoo! We have purchased a home back in our old neck of the woods. 1 mile away from our childhood homes to be exact. Jones and London will be attending the same elementary, junior, and high school that David and I both attended. We have such wonderful memories at these schools and can't wait to see J&L make their own.

Here is the best picture I have for right now of the front of the new house. I will be posting more as soon as we get in there and begin updates/moving in.

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you went thru this whole process with twins!! We've talked about moving houses, but it stresses me out-- these girls are everywhere and into everything. Keeping the house clean for short notice showings... doesn't sound easy! :) ha! Love your new house- can't wait to see more pics! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen--Your babies are adorable, and I'm so excited we are going to be neighbors! I can watch your little boy after school when you lead the Brownie Troop at Brentfield :) Let me know if we can help in any way with your move.
    xo Deni Richards

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Can't believe you sold it that quick! I was going to email you for a playdate soon...... but you have your hands full!
    I'm so excited to see your new house and Jillian wanted me to tell you she can't wait to go swimming in your pool this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That sounds like lots of fun and wish I lived closer to watch those little ones while you move and pack! Enjoy and can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete