Christmas 2009 was so wonderful! David and I couldn't ask for anything more!! We love our family SO much and enjoyed every last minute we got to spend with them. It will be so fun to explain to Jones and London (once they are older) the true reason we celebrate Christmas.
We celebrated Christmas with Nana on Christmas Eve and attended her Christmas Eve Service. (without J&L...They stayed with Granny & Grampas!)
We spent the night at Granny and Grampas's house along with Jenn, Trevor, and Rowan to wake up Christmas morning there. Rowan had so much fun seeing his gifts from Santa, but seemed most interested in what Santa brought Jones and London!! haha
J&L on Christmas Eve at Nana's eyeing each other after opening gifts.
The twins in their Christmas P.J.s
J, L, Granny & Grampas!
Jones modeling a new cap that fits VERY snugly...my babies have big heads!!
London was really excited to receive her "Blender Shape Sorter"!!
The stockings hung by the chimney with care.
Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of Jones & London's beautiful stockings they had hung at home. Nana cross-stitched each baby a stocking that I got to select and they turned out AMAZING. I didn't seem to take ANY pictures of our Christmas decor at home. Duh!!
Jones admiring a new outfit.
Santa brought my dad a cell phone to bring him into the 21st Century!! Yeah, Daddy!
He likes to be funny and call it his "mo-bile phone".

Such precious babies!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the red wagon! Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look so happy in all the pics!