Monday, August 31, 2009

That Saying

You know that saying "You've got your hands full"?
Here is our real life interpretation!


Morgan & Jeff came by Saturday and we had fun hanging out with all the babies & eating Eatzi's!

Miss Jillian had never been in a Bumbo before, and look how good she's doing for her first time! London has had some practice, but she is far from perfect...we caught her with her head up for this pic!

I promise the next post will be our vacation pictures to Gulf Shores. I just have to narrow down which pics to post cause we took 1 million!

2 comments:

  1. We loved coming over! We need to do it more often. I like our husband's idea of getting together for a couple Aggie football games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The babies are getting cuter every day! Can't wait to see the vacation pics!

    ReplyDelete